Dr. Ryan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 N Campbell Ave
Tucson, AZ 85724Phone(520) 694-8888Fax(520) 626-6081
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of WashingtonClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Medical Microbiology
Publications & Presentations
- Refining the approach to IV iron use in hemodialysis patients: a post-DRIVE analysis.Amit Sharma, Kirsten Vanderhalt, Kenneth J. Ryan, Jo Sclafani> ;Nephrology news & issues. 2010 Apr 1
- 5 citationsUsing metaphor to deal with human immunodeficiency infection and infertility.Kenneth J. Ryan> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2001 May 1
- Commentary on "Developing a federal policy on research misconduct" (S. Francis)Kenneth J. Ryan> ;Science and Engineering Ethics. 1999 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Chimeras Become a Reality in Disturbing New Human-Animal Hybrid ResearchAugust 19th, 2018
- Mechatronics: The Evolution from Mechanical to Information-Based Industrial AutomationOctober 7th, 2019
- Banner - University Medical Center TucsonTucson, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: