Dr. Hall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Concord Avenue
Corydon, IN 47112Phone(812) 738-1200Fax(812) 738-1710
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUnderstanding falls in progressive supranuclear palsyBrent Bluett, Irene Litvan, Shumin Cheng, Jorge L. Juncos, David E. Riley, David G. Standaert, Stephen G. Reich, Deborah A. Hall, Benzi M. Kluger, David Shprecher, Con...> ;Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 2017 Feb 1
- Corrigendum to "A systematic review of the reporting of tinnitus prevalence and severity" [Hear. Res. 337 (2016) 70-79].McCormack A, Edmondson-Jones M, Somerset S, Hall DA> ;Hear. Res.. 2016-09-01
- Environmental and occupational risk factors for progressive supranuclear palsy: Case-control study.Litvan I, Lees PSJ, Cunningham CR, Rai SN, Cambon AC, Standaert DG, Marras C, Juncos J, Riley D, Reich S, Hall D, Kluger B, Bordelon Y, Shprecher DR> ;Mov. Disord.. 2016-05-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: