Are you Dr. Hellums?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office490 Dunlop Ln
Clarksville, TN 37040Phone(931) 245-8300Fax(931) 245-8360
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Hellums, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Clarksville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Texas. She is affiliated with Gateway Health System.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2002 - 2006
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Risk factors for encephalitis and death from West Nile virus infection.Murray, K., Baraniuk, S., Resnick, M., Arafat, R., Kilborn, C., Cain, K., Shallenberger, R., York, T. L., Martinez, D., Hellums, J. S., Hellums, D., Malkoff, M., Elgaw...> ;Epidemiol Infect. 2006 Dec
- Gateway Health SystemClarksville, Tennessee