Are you Dr. Kassner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3920 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608Phone+1 251-342-3810Fax+1 251-344-6752
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deborah Kassner, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Mobile, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and South Carolina. She is affiliated with Springhill Memorial Hospital, Providence Hospital, and Mobile Infirmary Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1984 - 1986
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of Visidex and Chemstrip bG with Beckman Glucose Analyzer determination of blood glucose.Frindik, J. P., Kassner, D. A., Pirkle, D. A., Kemp, S. F., Hoff, C.> ;Diabetes Care. 1983 Nov 01