Debra Bell, MD
Associate Professor of Pathology, Mayo Medical School
- 200 1st St Sw
Mayo Clinic-Pathology Dept
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Bell's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Bell's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Albany Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Bell's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License2007 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Bell's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- APOBEC3B Upregulation and Genomic Mutation Patterns in Serous Ovarian Carcinoma. Leonard, B.,Hart, S. N.,Burns, M. B.,Carpenter, M. A.,Temiz, N. A.,Rathore, A.,Vogel, R. I.,Nikas, J. B.,Law, E. K.,Brown, W. L.,Li, Y.,Zhang, Y.,Maurer, M. J.,Oberg, A. L...; Cancer Res.. 2013 Oct 25.
- Classification of benign endometrial glandular cells in cervical smears from postmenopausal women. Brogi, E., Tambouret, R., Bell, D. A.; Cancer. 2002 Apr 25.
- Superficial endometriosis of the cervix: A source of abnormal glandular cells on cervicovaginal smears. Szyfelbein, W. M., Baker, P. M., Bell, D. A.; Diagn Cytopathol. 2004 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Debra Bell, Dr. Debra Bell, MD, Dr. D Bell, Dr. Debra Ann Bell
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bell's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MN)
- Bradley Brown, MD
- John Carney, MD
- Jun Zhang, MD
- Steven Vanderwerf, MD
- Benjamin Koch, MD
- Michael Torbenson, MD
- Dennis Gremel, MD
- Prachi Baliram Raut, MD
- George Klee, MD
- Andrew Larson, DO