Are you Dr. Beneck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10021Phone(646) 253-2808Fax(212) 746-3856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Debra Beneck, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is a Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1986
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- High Interobserver Variability and Frequent Overdiagnosis of Dysplasia in Fundic Gland Polyps can be Improved by Detecting Atypia on Surface Epithelium and An Abrupt T...Christine E Orr, Debra Beneck, Jose Jessurun, Lihui Qin, Kathrin Tyryshkin, Rhonda K. Yantiss, Yao-Tseng Chen> ;Histopathology. 2021 Aug 23
- 5 citationsDifferentiating perforated from non-perforated appendicitis on contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imagingDaniel G. Rosenbaum, Gulce Askin, Debra Beneck, Arzu Kovanlikaya> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2017 Jun 3
- 6 citationsDiagnostic utility of intravenous contrast for MR imaging in pediatric appendicitisGray R. Lyons, Pooja Renjen, Gulce Askin, Ashley E. Giambrone, Debra Beneck, Arzu Kovanlikaya> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2017 Jan 21
- Join now to see all
- THE DOCTOR'S WORLD; A Fatal Case of Rabies, and How It Nearly Went UndetectedAugust 24th, 1993