Are you Dr. Hoda?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10021Phone(646) 253-2808Fax(212) 746-3856
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Syed Hoda, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Louisiana. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and is a Professor of Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Attending Pathologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital..
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1992
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1990
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1985 - 1989
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Subareolar Sclerosing Ductal Hyperplasia.Cheng, E., D'Alfonso, T. M., Arafah, M., Marrero Rolon, R., Ginter, P. S., Hoda, S. A.> ;International journal of surgical pathology. 2016 Nov 11