Dr. Mulley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1493 Cambridge Street.
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge, MA 02139Phone(617) 665-1566
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Hand Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Coordinated clinical and financial analysis as a powerful tool to influence vendor pricing.Catherine A. Logan, Roger Y. Wu, Debra Mulley, Paul C. Smith, Steven D. Schwaitzberg> ;Health Care Management Review. 2010 Jul 1
- 5 citationsThe role of AO external fixation in proximal femoral osteotomies in the pediatric neuromuscular population.John E. Handelsman, Jacob Weinberg, Afshin E. Razi, Debra A. Mulley> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics B. 2004 Sep 1
- Harnessing babies' dysplastic hips.Debra A. Mulley> ;American Journal of Nursing. 1984 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Cambridge Health AllianceCambridge, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: