Are you Dr. Doppelt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1493 Cambridge St
1st Floor Cambridge Hospital Orthopaedics
Cambridge, MA 02139Phone(616) 766-5156Fax(617) 726-8522
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Samuel Doppelt, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1979 - 1980
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1974 - 1977
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1974 - 2000
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 156 citationsRestoration of spinal bone in osteoporotic men by treatment with human parathyroid hormone (1–34) and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin DDavid M. Slovik, Daniel I. Rosenthal, Samuel H. Doppelt, John T. Potts, Margaret Daly, Julie A. Campbell, Robert M. Neer> ;Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2009 Dec 3
- 2 citationsLow 25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Osteopenia Are Prevalent in Persons ≥55 Yr With Fracture at Any Site: A Prospective, Observational Study of Persons Fracturing in the Commu...Margaret Seton, Vicki A. Jackson, Karen E. Lasser, Samuel Doppelt, Marsha Pierre-Jacques, Maureen T. Connelly> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 2005 Dec 1
- 22 citationsAnalysis of the lipids of normal and Gaucher bone marrow.Stephen P. F. Miller, Gregory C. Zirzow, Samuel H. Doppelt, Roscoe O. Brady, Norman W. Barton> ;Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine. 1996 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Sports Medicine Symposium Addresses Healthcare of AthletesFebruary 12th, 2016