Dr. Raybagkar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office160 E Erie Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19134Phone(215) 427-4425Fax(215) 427-4494
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- B.J. Medical College - University of PuneClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsChanges in Blood Profile from Steady State in Patients with Sickle Cell Anemia Admitted for Vaso-occlusive Crisis and Acute Chest Syndrome.Timothy Klouda, Deepti Raybagkar, Bruce Bernstein, Nataly Apollonsky> ;Advances in Hematology. 2020 Aug 25
- 5 citationsLaboratory Biomarkers, Cerebral Blood Flow Velocity, and Intellectual Function in Children with Sickle Cell DiseaseNataly Apollonsky, Norma B. Lerner, Fengqing Zhang, Deepti Raybagkar, Jennifer Eng, Reem A. Tarazi> ;Advances in Hematology. 2020 Feb 26
- 2 citationsPopliteal Venous Aneurysm Presenting With Bilateral Pulmonary Thromboembolism.Michael George Zaki Ghali, Jesse A. Taylor, Mary Mallon, Patrick A. Gerety, Paul Shea, Sharon Weinberger, Jacqueline Urbine, Deepti Raybagkar> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2018 Feb 27
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: