Overview of Dr. Taylor
Dr. Delphine Taylor is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and has been in practice 20 years. She is one of 959 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 357 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 1 publication and 5 citings.
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsReading the Self: Medical Students' Experience of Reflecting on Their Writing Over Time.Hetty Cunningham, Delphine S Taylor, Urmi A. Desai, Katherine L Ender, Julie S. Glickstein, Usha S Krishnan, Boyd F. Richards, Rita Charon, Dorene F. Balmer> ;Academic Medicine. 2020 Nov 3
- Why Med Schools Are Requiring Students to Take Art Classes, and How It Makes Med Students Better DoctorsJuly 11th, 2018
- The Artsy Podcast, No. 47: The Latest Requirement for Med Students? Studio ArtSeptember 7th, 2017
- Why Med Schools Are Requiring Art ClassesAugust 21st, 2017
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: