Overview of Dr. Liyanage-Don
Dr. Nadia Liyanage-Don is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 1 year. She is one of 356 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine.
Office622 West 168th Street
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsChanges in Blood Pressure Outcomes Among Hypertensive Individuals During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Time Series Analysis in Three US Healthcare Organizations.Hiroshi Gotanda, Nadia Liyanage-Don, Andrew E Moran, Marie Krousel-Wood, Jonas B Green, Yiyi Zhang, Teryl K Nuckols> ;Hypertension. 2022 Dec 1
- 6 citationsAssociation of depression and COVID-induced PTSD with cognitive symptoms after COVID-19 illness.Nadia A Liyanage-Don, Melodie R Winawer, Marla J Hamberger, Sachin Agarwal, Alison R Trainor, Kristal A Quispe, Ian M Kronish> ;General Hospital Psychiatry. 2022 Mar 2
- 9 citationsGaps and Disparities in Primary Prevention Statin Prescription During Outpatient Care.Gil Metser, Corey Bradley, Nathalie Moise, Nadia Liyanage-Don, Ian M. Kronish, Siqin Ye> ;The American Journal of Cardiology. 2021 Dec 15
- Join now to see all
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: