Are you Dr. Manjoros?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7700 E Florentine Rd
Bldg B, Ste. 203
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314Phone+1 928-442-8740Fax+1 928-442-8142
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Demitra Manjoros, MD is a general surgeon in Prescott Valley, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center - East, Yavapai Regional Medical Center, and Verde Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2010 - 2010
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 2010 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsThe Value of 6-Month Interval Imaging after Benign Radiologic–Pathologic Concordant Minimally Invasive Breast BiopsyDemitra T. Manjoros, Abigail E. Collett, Jose J. Alberty-Oller, Thomas G. Frazier, Andrea V. Barrio> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2013 Aug 22
- 36 citationsExercise capacity and 24-h blood pressure in prehypertensive men and women.Peter Kokkinos, Andreas Pittaras, Athanasios J. Manolis, Demosthenes B. Panagiotakos, Puneet Narayan, Demitra Manjoros, Richard Amdur, Steven N. Singh> ;American Journal of Hypertension. 2006 Mar 1