Are you Dr. Macon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7700 E Florentine Rd
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314Phone+1 928-442-8740Fax+1 928-442-8142
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Macon, MD is a general surgeon in Prescott Valley, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Maryland. He is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center - East and Yavapai Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Agnes HealthCareResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1989
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1984 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- A comparative evaluation of pulmonary artery balloon counterpulsation and a centrifugal flow pump in an experimental model of right ventricular infarction.Taylor, A. J., Edwards, F. H., Macon, M. G., Worley, B., Graeber, G. M.> ;J Extra Corpor Technol. 1990
- The use of centrifugal flow pumps in a model of experimental right heart failure.Hinton, C. B., Cornum, R. L., Elliott, D. C., Edwards, F. H., Macon, M. G., Callahan, S., Graeber, G. M.> ;Curr Surg. 1988 Nov 01
- 19 citationsIntraosseous infusion of hypertonic glucose and dopamine.Steven R. Neish, Michael G. Macon, John W. Moore, Geoffrey M. Graeber> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1988 Aug 1