Dr. Curry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11116 South Towne Squarr
Saint Louis, MO 63123Phone+1 314-567-1958Fax+1 314-567-3700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1990
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1990 - 2005
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsA convenient expiratory positive airway pressure nasal device for the treatment of sleep apnea in patients non-adherent with continuous positive airway pressureJames K. Walsh, Kara S. Griffin, Elizabeth H. Forst, Hasanali H. Ahmed, Rhody D. Eisenstein, Denise Troy Curry, Janine M. Hall-Porter, Paula K. Schweitzer> ;Sleep Medicine. 2011 Feb 1
- 41 citationsEnhancing slow wave sleep with sodium oxybate reduces the behavioral and physiological impact of sleep loss.James K. Walsh, Janine M. Hall-Porter, Kara S. Griffin, Ehren Dodson, Elizabeth H. Forst, Denise Troy Curry, Rhody D. Eisenstein, Paula K. Schweitzer> ;Sleep. 2010 Sep 1
- 17 citationsPharmacologic management of insomnia: past, present, and future.Denise Troy Curry, Rhody D. Eisenstein, James K. Walsh> ;Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2006 Dec 1
- Pennsylvania Health Care Association Cites Ongoing Need for Collaboration, Prioritization of Long-Term Care in Senate TestimonyJune 27th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: