Dr. Baysal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office604 N Magnolia Ave
Clovis, CA 93611Phone(559) 320-0531Fax(559) 320-0539
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alberta Faculty of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- A Multi-Center Randomized Controlled Trial of Intramedullary Nails Versus Sliding Hip Screws in the Management of Intertrochanteric Fractures of the Hip Start of enrollment: 2011 Dec 01Bek, H.,Bhandari, M.,Donnelly, J.,Erwin, K.,Garcia, J.C.,Hak, A.,Hymes, R.A.,Kinner, B.,Lee, Y.,Lukhele, M.M.,Marcantonio, A.J.,Martinez, S.L.,Pan, Z.,Punsvik, V.,Reimers, N.,Schulz, A.P.,Simmons, A.,Sult...
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsFunctional Outcome and Health-Related Quality of Life after Surgical Repair of Full-Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear Using a Mini-Open Technique:Deniz Baysal, Robert Balyk, David Otto, Charlene Luciak-Corea, Lauren A Beaupre> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005 Sep 1
- Do outcomes differ after rotator cuff repair for patients receiving workers' compensation?Balyk, R., Luciak-Corea, C., Otto, D., Baysal, D., Beaupre, L.> ;Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: