Are you Dr. Lindvall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office604 N Magnolia Ave
Clovis, CA 93611Phone(559) 320-0531Fax(559) 320-0539
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Lindvall, DO is an orthopedic surgeon in Clovis, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Nevada, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center and Community Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State License 2016 - 2021
- AZ State License 2015 - 2021
- MT State License 2015 - 2023
- CO State License 2015 - 2023
- CA State License 2000 - 2022
- FL State License 1998 - 2016
- MI State License 1995 - 2016
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDogs and Orthopaedic Injuries: Is There a Correlation With Breed?Joshua Brice, Eric Lindvall, Nathan Hoekzema, Lisa Husak> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2018 Sep 1
- Bilateral Internal Iliac Artery Embolization Results in an Unacceptably High Rate of Complications in Patients Requiring Pelvic/Acetabular Surgery.Eric Lindvall, Jason A. Davis, Armen Martirosian, Gustavo Garcia, Lisa Husak> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2018 Sep 1
- 7 citationsShort Versus Long Intramedullary Nails in the Treatment of Pertrochanteric Hip Fractures: Incidence of Ipsilateral Fractures and Costs Associated With Each Implant.Eric Lindvall, Samia Ghaffar, Armen Martirosian, Lisa Husak> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2016 Mar 1
- Join now to see all