Dr. McGowan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 1st Ave
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 237-0889Fax(308) 237-0885
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1989
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 1999
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: