Dr. Phelps is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 S Union
Colorado Springs, CO 80910Phone(719) 365-1950Fax(719) 365-1951
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- AMI Presbyterian Denver HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1984 - 1986
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 1981
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Pagosa Springs Medical CenterPagosa Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: