Dr. Devanny is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2960n Circle Dr 125
Colorado Springs, CO 80909Phone(719) 417-4334Fax(719) 417-4064
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- University of Vermont Medical CenterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- VT State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsThe effect of estradiol and progesterone on knee and ankle joint laxity.Bruce D. Beynnon, Ira M. Bernstein, Adelle Belisle, Bjarne Brattbakk, Patrick Devanny, Randall Risinger, Denise Durant> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005 Sep 1
- Colorado Springs Top Doctors 2018October 9th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: