Dr. Pullins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Cherry St
Bluefield, WV 24701Phone+1 304-327-1580
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1979 - 1983
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1981 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 1983 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- ACTH-producing pituitary adenoma in an infant with cysts of the kidneys and lungs.Pullins, D. I., Challa, V. R., Marshall, R. B., Davis, C. H.> ;Histopathology. 1984 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: