Dr. Turjman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6801 Governor Gc Peery Hwy
Richlands, VA 24641Phone+1 276-596-6196
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Hematopathology, 1989 - 1991
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1985 - 1989
- McGill University Faculty Medicine HospitalTransitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2016
- VA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- MI State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: