Dr. Schreffler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 W 5th St
Sheridan, WY 82801Phone(307) 672-1041
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1973 - 1977
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1990 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsA randomized phase II trial of amonafide or trimetrexate in patients with advanced non‐small cell lung cancer. A trial of the north central cancer treatment groupDean H. Gesme, James R. Jett, Dennis D. Schreffler, John Q. Su, James A. Mailliard, John F. Foley, James E. Krook, Andrew W. Maksymiuk, Alan K. Hatfield, Larry P. Ebbe...> ;Cancer. 1993 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: