Are you Dr. Doughty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 W 5th St
Sheridan, WY 82801Phone(307) 672-1042Fax(307) 672-1146
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Doughty, MD is a board certified pathologist in Sheridan, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming. He is affiliated with Sheridan Memorial Hospital and Sheridan Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1969 - 1972
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1976 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPrimary Localized Amyloidosis of Glans PenisStanley Weitzner, Philip E. Keen, William E. Doughty> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1970 Oct 1
- 5 citationsUltrastructural pathology of murine pneumonitis caused by K-Papovavirus.Scott W. Jordan, William E. Doughty> ;Experimental and Molecular Pathology. 1969 Aug 1
- Parabiotic intoxication in neonatally thymectomized germ-free mice.Anderson, R. E., Doughty, W. E., Leonard, L.> ;Arch Pathol. 1969 May
- Join now to see all