Dr. Hayley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-1227Fax(913) 588-3867
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deon Hayley is a geriatrician in Kansas City, KS and is affiliated with The University of Kansas Hospital. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in hospice and palliative medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1990 - 1992
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2012 - 2023
- IL State License 1990 - 2011
- KS State License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDevelopment of a Hybrid Simulated Patient Experience to Practice Care of the Dying Older Adult.Déon Cox Hayley, Jessica L. Kalender-Rich, Julie Mack, Daniel Swagerty> ;MedEdPORTAL : the journal of teaching and learning resources. 2018 Nov 28
- 2 citationsDevelopment of an ambulatory geriatrics knowledge examination for internal medicine residents.Jessica L. Kalender-Rich, Jonathan D. Mahnken, Lei Dong, Anthony M. Paolo, Déon Cox Hayley, Sally K. Rigler> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2013 Dec 1
- 120 citationsIntegrating palliative medicine into the care of persons with advanced dementia: identifying appropriate medication use.Holly M. Holmes, Greg A. Sachs, Joseph W. Shega, Gavin W. Hougham, Deon Cox Hayley, William Dale> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2008 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: