Dr. Hayley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone+1 913-588-1227Fax+1 913-588-3867
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Deon Hayley is a geriatrician in Kansas City, KS and is affiliated with The University of Kansas Hospital. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in hospice and palliative medicine.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1990 - 1992
- University of Kansas (Wichita)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- University of Kansas (Wichita)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 2012 - 2024
- KS State License 1987 - 2023
- IL State License 1990 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDevelopment of a Hybrid Simulated Patient Experience to Practice Care of the Dying Older Adult.Déon Cox Hayley, Jessica L. Kalender-Rich, Julie Mack, Daniel Swagerty> ;Mededportal. 2018 Nov 28
- 1 citationsAcross the Continuum: How Inpatient Palliative Care Consultations Are Reported in Hospital Discharge SummariesNikki Miller, John Shuler, Déon Cox Hayley, Jianghua He, Karin Porter-Williamson, Jessica L. Kalender-Rich> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2018 Jan 1
- 2 citationsDevelopment of an ambulatory geriatrics knowledge examination for internal medicine residents.Jessica L. Kalender-Rich, Jonathan D. Mahnken, Lei Dong, Anthony M. Paolo, Déon Cox Hayley, Sally K. Rigler> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2013 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: