Are you Dr. Kram?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 589-3324Fax(301) 681-7575
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Derek Kram, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Silver Spring, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, New Jersey, and Florida. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Washington DC Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Baltimore Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Washington-Baltimore Castle Connolly, 2012