Are you Dr. Seinsheimer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 589-3324Fax(301) 681-7575
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Frank Seinsheimer, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Silver Spring, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center, and Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeFellowship, Hand Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1974 - 1977
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsConcerning the proper length of femoral side plates.Frank Seinsheimer> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1981 Jan 1
- 11 citationsReplication of deoxyribonucleic acid in lymphoid cells. An unusual effect of bromodeoxyuridine.A. Arthur Gottlieb, Linda Taylor, Frank Seinsheimer> ;Biochemistry. 1970 Oct 27
- Subtrochanteric fractures of the femur.Seinsheimer, F.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1978 Apr
- Join now to see all