Dr. McQueen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Prospect Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601Phone(551) 996-8335
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1996
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Abdominal Imaging Findings in Critically Ill Children With Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome Associated With COVID-19.Kavita Morparia, Min Jung Park, Meena Kalyanaraman, Derrick McQueen, Maria Bergel, Tej Phatak> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2021 Feb 1
- ARDS in an ex-premature infant with bronchopulmonary dysplasia and COVID-19.Meena Kalyanaraman, Derrick McQueen, Kavita Morparia, Maria Bergel> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 2020 Aug 6
- 1 citationsSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection and Thrombosis: Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens Presenting with Venous Gangrene in a Child.Gautam Visveswaran, Kavita Morparia, Shalu Narang, Cindy Sturt, Michael DiVita, Brett Voigt, Amer Hawatmeh, Derrick McQueen, Marc Cohen> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 Jul 13
- Join now to see all
- Symptoms of Pediatric Inflammatory Syndrome Vary: How It Played Out in 3 NYC-Area ChildrenMay 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: