Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261Phone(412) 648-9031
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2014
- VT State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- Macrolide Therapy to Improve Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 Second in Adults With Sickle Cell Disease Start of enrollment: 2016 Sep 01Michael R. DeBaun, M.D., M.P.H.
Publications & Presentations
- The first report of a JAK2 V617F-positive myeloproliferative neoplasm with initial manifestation as a rare pampiniform venous plexus thrombosis and review of the liter...Jeremy Jacobs, Deva Sharma, Cindy L. Vnencak-Jones> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis. 2021 Jul 9
- Knowledge gaps in reproductive and sexual health in girls and women with sickle cell disease.Lydia H. Pecker, Deva Sharma, Alecia C. Nero, Michael J. Paidas, Russell E. Ware, Andra H. James, Kim Smith-Whitley> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2021 Jul 7
- Low rates of anti-recipient isohemagglutinins in ABO incompatible hematopoietic stem cell transplants.Brian D. Adkins, Jennifer Andrews, Deva Sharma, Caitlin Hughes, Adetola A. Kassim, Quentin Eichbaum> ;Transfusion and Apheresis Science. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- British Society of Haematology Issues Updated Guidelines for Irradiated Blood ComponentsOctober 30th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: