Are you Dr. Mistry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Quality Dr
Vacaville, CA 95688Phone(707) 651-2874Fax(707) 651-3991
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Devenkumar Mistry, MD is a board certified neurologist in Vacaville, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Arizona. He is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Barrow Neurological Institute at St Josephs Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2004 - 2007
- Creighton University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Copper deficiency myeloneuropathy due to occult celiac disease.Goodman, B.P., Mistry, D.H., Pasha, S.F., Bosch, P.E.> ;Neurologist. 2009-11-01
- Cloning and localization of the bovine and ovine lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase (LPAAT) genes that codes for an enzyme involved in triglyceride biosynthesis.Mistry DH, Medrano JF> ;J. Dairy Sci.. 2002-01-01