Dr. Menze is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Bodin Cir
Fairfield, CA 94535Phone+1 580-481-7082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2010
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Preliminary Year, 2006 - 2007
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 291 citationsLeft-sided pancreatectomy: a multicenter comparison of laparoscopic and open approaches.David A. Kooby, Theresa W. Gillespie, David J. Bentrem, Attila Nakeeb, Max Schmidt, Nipun B. Merchant, Alexander A. Parikh, Robert C.G. Martin, Charles R. Scoggins, Sy...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2008 Sep 1
- Ethanol-TGFalpha-MEK signaling promotes growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma.Hennig, M., Yip-Schneider, M. T., Klein, P., Wentz, S., Matos, J. M., Doyle, C., Choi, J., Wu, H., O'Mara, A., Menze, A., Noble, S., McKillop, I. H., Schmidt, C. M.> ;J Surg Res. 2009 Jun 15
- Resistance to mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase (MEK) inhibitors correlates with up-regulation of the MEK/extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathway in hepato...Yip-Schneider, M. T., Klein, P. J., Wentz, S. C., Zeni, A., Menze, A., Schmidt, C. M.> ;J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: