Dr. Coffa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Potrero Ave
Sfgh, Building 80, Ward 83
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone(415) 206-5252
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Time to ACT: launching an Addiction Care Team (ACT) in an urban safety-net health system.Marlene Martin, Hannah Snyder, Diana Coffa, Scott Steiger, Joseph P. Clement, Sumant R. Ranji, Soraya Azari, Oanh Kieu Nguyen, Paula J. Lum> ;BMJ open quality. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsOpioid Use Disorder: Medical Treatment Options.Diana Coffa, Hannah Snyder> ;American Family Physician. 2019 Oct 1
- 5 citationsStructural Iatrogenesis — A 43-Year-Old Man with “Opioid Misuse”Scott Stonington, Diana Coffa> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2019 Feb 20
- Join now to see all
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: