Dr. Do is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2452 Watson Ct
East Palo Alto, CA 94303Phone(650) 723-6995Fax(650) 565-8297
- Is this information wrong?
- Diana V. Do, MD, is Professor of Ophthalmology and Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs at the Byers Eye Institute at Stanford University School of Medicine. She has over 15 years of experience as a retinal surgeon. In addition, she is a physician-scientist who is a leader in clinical research and clinical trials of retinal vascular diseases.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Surgical Retina and Vitreous, 2003 - 2005
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2000 - 2003
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- The Effect of Macugen in Patients With Chronic, Post-Operative Cystoid Macular Edema Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01
Phase 1, Phase 2
- The Ranibizumab for Edema of the mAcula in Diabetes-2 (READ-2) Study Start of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01
- Age-related Macular Degeneration: Detection of Onset of New Choroidal Neovascularization (AMD DOC Study) Start of enrollment: 2007 Jan 01
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Representation of Women in Ophthalmology Subspecialty Societies over 20 Years.Amee D Azad, Arthika Chandramohan, Angela S Li, Tatiana R Rosenblatt, Mary-Grace R Reeves, Malini Veerappan-Pasricha, Cassie A Ludwig, Angeline Nguyen, Kimberly M Wing...> ;Ophthalmology. 2022 May 1
- Safety of Intravenous Methylprednisolone in Refractory and Severe Pediatric Uveitis.Hashem H Ghoraba, Wataru Matsumiya, Hassan Khojasteh, Amir Akhavanrezayat, Irmak Karaca, Christopher Or, Negin Yavari, Sherin Lajevardi, Jaclyn Hwang, Cigdem Yasar, Di...> ;Clinical ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.). 2022 Jan 1
- Ocular Gene Therapy: A Literature Review with Special Focus on Immune and Inflammatory Responses.Hashem H Ghoraba, Amir Akhavanrezayat, Irmak Karaca, Negin Yavari, Sherin Lajevardi, Jaclyn Hwang, Jonathan Regenold, Wataru Matsumiya, Brandon Pham, Moosa Zaidi, Azad...> ;Clinical ophthalmology (Auckland, N.Z.). 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: