Overview of Dr. Londono
Dr. Diana Londoño is a skilled surgeon who specializes in Urology treating men and women.
Dr. Londoño is originally from Mexico City and lives in Los Angeles. She received all her education in the Los Angeles Area, graduating from Claremont McKenna College with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Spanish Literature. Dr. Londoño then attended UCLA for her medical school training, and finished a 6 year residency in Urology at Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles.
While in Los Angeles and Miami, she has appeared in Univision, Telemundo, Mundo Fox, CNN Latino, KCET and has spoken on the radio on Univision Radio and Actualidad Radio as a Urology Health Consultant discussing different urological topics such as prostate cancer and erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Londoño is one of the 10% of women who are urologists in the US and the 0.5% of them that are women and LatinX. She enjoys writing about topics she is passionate about and her writings have been featured in KevinMD, Physician Outlook Magazine, Medscape, Doximity and Thrive Global.
She is the founder of www.physiciancoachsupport.com which is service in which certified life coach physicians offer free coaching to other physicians in order to reframe our thinking, increase awareness and prevent burnout in our profession.
You can learn more about her and Physician Coach Support at www.dianalondonomd.com.
Office412 West Carroll Avenue Suite 200
Glendora, CA 91741Fax+1 626-914-9611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California (Los Angeles)Residency, Urology, 2009 - 2013
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California (Los Angeles)Residency, Surgery, 2007 - 2009
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2007
- Claremont McKenna CollegeBA, Biology and Spanish Double Major, 1999 - 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPopulation-based study of erectile dysfunction and polypharmacyDiana C. Londoño, Jeff Slezak, Virginia P. Quinn, Stephen K. Van Den Eeden, Ronald K. Loo, Steven J. Jacobsen> ;BJU International. 2012 Jul 1
- Burnout Affects More Than 50% of Physicians — But How Do We Know We Have It?July 2022
- Emotional Scars Are Lurking Beneath the SurfaceSeptember 2021
- Women Are Still Being “Burned at the Stake” in MedicineOctober 7th, 2021
- Physicians Are Hurting. This Is What Makes Them HumanAugust 30th, 2021
- Become an Ambassador of Joy and MovementAugust 27th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Society of Women in UrologyChair of Achieving Equity & Focusing on Personal Action: Salary Pay Disparities Task Force
- CIGNA HMO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: