Dr. Thyssen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCentral + Priority Pediatrics
Roseville, MN 55113
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Pediatrics, 2015 - 2018
- University of MassachusettsClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsFour-dimensional microglia response to anti-Aβ treatment in APP/PS1xCX3CR1/GFP mice.Monica Garcia-Alloza, Laura A. Borrelli, Diana Thyssen, Suzanne E. Hickman, Joseph El Khoury, Brian J. Bacskai> ;Intravital. 2013 Apr 1
- 36 citationsRapid β-Amyloid Deposition and Cognitive Impairment after Cholinergic Denervation in APP/PS1 MiceJuan Jose Ramos-Rodriguez, Mar Pacheco-Herrero, Diana Thyssen, Maria Isabel Murillo-Carretero, Esther Berrocoso, Tara L. Spires-Jones, Brian J. Bacskai, Monica Garcia-...> ;Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology. 2013 Apr 1
- 120 citationsApolipoprotein E, especially apolipoprotein E4, increases the oligomerization of amyloid β peptideTadafumi Hashimoto, Alberto Serrano-Pozo, Yukiko Hori, Kenneth W. Adams, Shuko Takeda, Adrian Olaf Banerji, Akinori Mitani, Daniel Joyner, Diana Thyssen, Brian J. Bacs...> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 2012 Oct 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: