Dr. Palladino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Alumni Dr
Exeter, NH 03833Phone(603) 775-7405Fax(603) 775-7424
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1977
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1975 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIntraoperative radiation therapy as part of planned monotherapy for early-stage breast cancer.Varun K. Chowdhry, Julie A. Bushey, Rebecca M. Kwait, Saveli Goldberg, Jeannine Ritchie, Yong-Li Ji, Roderick McKee, Diane Palladino, Gary M. Proulx> ;Journal of Radiation Oncology. 2018 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: