Diane Shrier, MD
- 1616 18th St Nw
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 667-9005
Dr. Shrier's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Shrier's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Shrier's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Shrier's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
Dr. Shrier's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Psychosocial aspects of women's lives: work and family/personal life and life cycle issues. Shrier, D.K., Shrier, L.A.; Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2009-12-01.
- Generation to generation: discrimination and harassment experiences of physician mothers and their physician daughters. Shrier, D.K., Zucker, A.N., Mercurio, A.E., Landry, L.J., Rich, M., Shrier, L.A.; J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2007-07-01.
- Pediatricians leading the way: integrating a career and a family/personal life over the life cycle. Shrier, D.K., Shrier, L.A., Rich, M., Greenberg, L.; Pediatrics. 2006 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Diane Shrier, Dr. Diane Shrier, MD, Dr. D Shrier, Dr. Diane K Shrier
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Shrier's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, DC)
- Karen Berman, MD
- Patrick Galla, MD
- Ronald Koshes, MD
- Jesselina Grider, MD
- Virginia Love, MD
- Helene Zagier, MD
- Ralph Wittenberg, MD
- Nora Galil, MD
- Tiy Adams, MD
- Harvey Lewis, MD