Dr. Kuperschmit is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1715 N George Mason Dr
Arlington, VA 22205Phone+1 703-752-0274Fax+1 703-528-4209
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2003 - 2006
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Role of endoscopic ultrasound in pancreatic adenocarcinomaDiego Kuperschmit, Mark J. Sterling> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2007 Mar 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: