Dr. Ton-That is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6305 Castle Place
Falls Church, VA 22044Phone+1 703-534-9090Fax+1 703-534-9191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1997
- University of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 94 citationsTransactivation and growth suppression by the gut-enriched Krüppel-like factor (Krüppel-like factor 4) are dependent on acidic amino acid residues and protein–protei...Deborah E. Geiman, Han Ton-That, Jerainne M. Johnson, Vincent W. Yang> ;Nucleic Acids Research. 2000 Mar 1
- 80 citationsExpression of the gut-enriched Krüppel-like factor gene during development and intestinal tumorigenesisHan Ton-That, Klaus H. Kaestner, Janiel M Shields, Channing S Mahatanankoon, Vincent W Yang> ;FEBS Letters. 1997 Dec 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: