Dr. Goufman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office302 West Laveta Ave.
Orange, CA 92866Phone(714) 532-6201Fax(714) 532-6563
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2007
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPathology forum. Quiz case 2. Pilomatricoma (calcifying epithelioma of Malherbe).Dimitry B. Goufman, George L. Murrell, Dale V. Watkins> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2001 Feb 1
- 13 citationsTranssphenoidal hypophysectomy through the external rhinoplasty approach.Peter J. Koltai, Dimitry B. Goufman, Steven M. Parnes, Joseph R. Steiniger> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1994 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: