Are you Dr. Amin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1140 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 953-6928
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Navin Amin, MD is an otolaryngologist in Orange, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Orange, Kern Medical, and Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1974 - 1975
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Baroda Medical CollegeClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery