Dr. Deray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2415 University Pkwy
Sarasota, FL 34243Phone+1 941-359-3337Fax+1 863-494-5491
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph Mercy-OaklandResidency, Surgery, 2009 - 2010
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Ritonavir-induced acute renal failure.Deray, D. G.> ;Clin Drug Investig. 1998
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: