Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Sw Archer Rd # M452
Gainesville, FL 32610Phone(352) 273-8738Fax(352) 273-9154
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Divya Patel is a pulmonologist in Gainesville, FL and is affiliated with UF Health Shands Hospital. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and has been in practice 10 years. She specializes in critical care medicine and pleural disease and is experienced in pulmonary fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, sarcoidosis, interstitial lung disease associated with connective tissue disease, and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2014 - 2024
- CO State License 2013 - 2016
- OH State License 2007 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSarcoidosis among US Hispanics in a Nationwide RegistryAyoub Innabi, Bashar Alzghoul, Saminder Kalra, Tamara Al-Hakim, Mindy Buchanan, Tricha Shivas, Wei Xue, Diana Gomez-Manjarres, Divya Patel> ;Respiratory Medicine. 2021 Dec 1
- Physician Mistrust and Discrimination in Sarcoidosis: It's Real and It's Prevalent.Divya Patel, Marc A. Judson> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2021 Nov 1
- 1 citationsClinical Characteristics of Sarcoidosis Patients with Self-Reported Lymphoma: A US Nationwide Registry StudyBashar Alzghoul, Yazan Zayed, Ahmad Obeidat, Bara Alzghoul, Abdallah Naser, Abdul-Rahim Shilbayeh, Ayoub Innabi, Tamara Al-Hakim, Mindy Buchanan, Borna Mehrad, Divya P...> ;Lung. 2021 Oct 19
- Join now to see all
- World Association for Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous DisordersMember
- Americas Association of Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous DisordersMember
- European Respiratory SocietyMember
- UF Health Shands HospitalGainesville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: