Are you Dr. Singhal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office921 NE 13th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone+1 405-456-1000Fax+1 405-456-1560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Divya Singhal, MD is a board certified neurologist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Kentucky. She is affiliated with Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- Creating a New Set of Milestones for the Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship.Dara V F Albert, Brian J Hanrahan, Marcia V Felker, Thy P Nguyen, Lyell K Jones, Daniel A Freedman, Gauri V Pawar, Nicole Danner, Divya Singhal, Sydney M McLean, Laura...> ;Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2022 May 1
- 4 citationsCurrent Status and Future Strategies for Mentoring Women in Neurology.Amtul Farheen, Ilena C. George, Divya Singhal, Regina M. Troxell, Jyoti Pillai, Logan Schneider, Catherine Lomen-Hoerth, Jennifer Graves, Stefano Sandrone, Christa O'H...> ;Neurology. 2021 Jun 4
- 4 citationsHealth anxiety, coping mechanisms and COVID 19: An Indian community sample at week 1 of lockdown.Evelyn Barron Millar, Divya Singhal, Padmanabhan Vijayaraghavan, Shekhar P. Seshadri, Eleanor Smith, Pauline Dixon, Steve Humble, Jacqui Rodgers, A Sharma> ;Plos One. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Celebrating Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Through the Lens of Female CollaborationMay 2019
- Studying Lyrics Management Within the Goa Institute of Management’s MBA ClassroomNovember 17th, 2017
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical CenterOklahoma City, Oklahoma