Dr. Chang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2452 Watson Ct
East Palo Alto, CA 94303Phone(650) 723-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2015 - 2018
- National Taiwan University College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Baseline vision results from the Baltimore Reading and Eye Disease Study.Megan E. Collins, Xinxing Guo, Lucy I. Mudie, Robert E. Slavin, Nancy A. Madden, Dolly S. Chang, Josephine Owoeye, Michael X. Repka, David S. Friedman> ;Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology-journal Canadien D Ophtalmologie. 2021 Mar 19
- 14 citationsA 3D Deep Learning System for Detecting Referable Glaucoma Using Full OCT Macular Cube ScansDaniel B. Russakoff, Suria S. Mannil, Jonathan D. Oakley, Anran Ran, Carol Y. Cheung, Srilakshmi Dasari, Mohammed Riyazzuddin, Sriharsha Nagaraj, Harsha L. Rao, Dolly ...> ;Translational Vision Science & Technology. 2020 Jan 28
- 73 citationsLaser peripheral iridotomy for the prevention of angle closure: a single-centre, randomised controlled trialMingguang He, Yuzhen Jiang, Shengsong Huang, Dolly S. Chang, Beatriz Munoz, Tin Aung, Paul J. Foster, David S. Friedman> ;The Lancet. 2019 Apr 20
- Join now to see all
- Benefits of New Endpoints for Geographic AtrophyMay 9th, 2019
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: