Are you Dr. Cannavo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office227 E 56th St
New York, NY 10022Phone(212) 203-8744
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dominick Cannavo, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2019
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsEfficacy of rofecoxib for pain control after knee arthroscopy: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded clinical trial.Doron I. Ilan, Frank A. Liporace, Jeffrey Rosen, Dominick Cannavo> ;Arthroscopy. 2004 Oct 1
- 2 citationsUse of neuraxial anesthesia with selective factor Xa inhibitors.Dominick Cannavo> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2002 Nov 1
- 1 citationsPerioperative use of low-molecular-weight heparin.Dominick Cannavo> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2000 Nov 1