Dr. Ammerman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Hospital Ave
Danbury, CT 06810Phone+1 203-792-6060
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2009
- Uconn School Of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 2006 - 2007
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsDetermination of a minimal region of loss of heterozygosity on chromosome 18q21.33 in osteosarcoma.Teresa L. Johnson-Pais, Maggie Nellissery, Donald G. Ammerman, Dharmini Pathmanathan, Pardeep Bhatia, Carolyn L. Buller, Robin J. Leach, Marc F. Hansen> ;International Journal of Cancer. 2003 Jun 10
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: