Are you Dr. Ingram?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Highway 61
Festus, MO 63028Phone(636) 931-4000Fax(636) 933-3830
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Donald Ingram, MD is an otolaryngologist in Festus, Missouri.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1964 - 1967
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- St Louis Connect CareInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1957
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- Restricting Food Intake Can Help Fight Disease, New Research ShowsSeptember 19th, 2006