Dr. Kutner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410Phone(201) 794-6808Fax(201) 797-6238
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Norwalk HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1980 - 1982
- USPHS HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- USPHS HospitalInternal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsPatterns of recurrent and persistent intestinal metaplasia after successful radiofrequency ablation of Barrett’s esophagusRobert J. Korst, Sobeida Santana-Joseph, John R. Rutledge, Arthur Antler, Vivian Bethala, Anthony DeLillo, Donald Kutner, Benjamin Lee, Haleh Pazwash, Robert H. Pittma...> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2013 Jun 1
- 18 citationsEffect of hiatal hernia size and columnar segment length on the success of radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus: a single-center, phase II clinical trial.Robert J. Korst, Sobeida Santana-Joseph, John R. Rutledge, Arthur Antler, Vivian Bethala, Anthony DeLillo, Donald Kutner, Benjamin Lee, Haleh Pazwash, Robert H. Pittma...> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2011 Nov 1
- Valley HospitalRidgewood, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: