- Dr. Donald Parks, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is a Professor at University of Texas Medical School.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- University of Western Ontario
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1976 - 2016
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Toll-like receptor 3 upregulation by type I interferon in healthy and scleroderma dermal fibroblasts. Agarwal, S.K., Wu, M., Livingston, C.K., Parks, D.H., Mayes, M.D., Arnett, F.C., Tan, F.K.; Arthritis Res Ther. 2011.
- Saline irrigation to facilitate unfolding of selected full-thickness skin grafts. Chen, T.M., Wanitphakdeedecha, R., Nguyen, T.H., Parks, D.H.; Int J Dermatol. 2008 Aug.
- Pharmacokinetic evaluation of single-dose intravenous daptomycin in patients with thermal burn injury. Mohr, J.F., Ostrosky-Zeichner, L., Wainright, D.J., Parks, D.H., Hollenbeck, T.C., Ericsson, C.D.; Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2008 May.
- Register to See 13 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Donald Parks, Dr. Donald Parks, MD, Dr. D Parks, Dr. Donald H Parks